Oscars: Nominations are out and Michael Moore got shut out. At least he has that rigged internet poll for the people's choice awards. This can't be a surprise to anyone, Hollywood may be liberal but they are not that stupid. If Kerry had won, Moore would be the toast of the town, instead he is now seen as damaged goods and the GOP's poster boy for the Democratic party.
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Terrorism: A name change may have led to confusion...
- Media: I'm not that well versed about Media rules ...
- Politics: Any doubt that Hillary Clinton is chargi...
- Tsunami: Diplomad has a fact sheet on USA governme...
- Hollywood: Some stars have come out in favor of gi...
- Media: Israeli government says the rise in anti-se...
- UK: The Tories put out a plan to have an asylum cr...
- Terrorism: McEgo wants hearings to talk about the...
- Terrorism: That super secret spy group the Pentago...
- EU: It looks like "Old Europe" doesn't care much f...