Politics: Ward Churchill, a university of Colorado professor who said victim of the World Trade Center attack were "little Eichmanns," quit his job as the head of the Ethnic Studies Department, but keeps his professor job. If the backlash doesn't calm down, I suspect the university will try to get him out quietly. He claims the media defamed him and his views. Meantime, I will just keep laughing at this pic, VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
Monday, January 31, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Sex: The World Wildlife Fund saving Pandas and mak...
- Iraq: Arab States get antsy about Iraqi election a...
- Iraq: Mark Steyn on the courage of the left. "...
- Politics: LATimes on the race for the DNC chair an...
- People: Pope John Paul II vs Doves who do not like...
- North Korea: The fall of Kim Jong-Il already start...
- Politics: Navigatorgate continues with a column by...
- Hollywood: Variety with a goofy article on "Neo-Co...
- Iraq: "We have freedom now, we have human rights,...
- Iraq: Balloon Juice has a roundup on Iraqi electio...