Tsunami: Sunday Telegraph picks up the complaints of "Ed Stanton" originally posted here(since been taken down) on the U.S. Aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln about the behavior of UN officials, aid workers and the Media. You can read the original here via Goggle cache.
Saturday, January 29, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Sudan: Report coming out this Tuesday will not lab...
- Media: BBC apologies for "misinterpreting" death s...
- Business: Mcdonalds is outsourcing order takers to...
- Health: Article on the why and what are floaters t...
- Tsunami: UN contractor, activist Farid Faqih who g...
- Sudan: Confirmation that the Sudanese Air Force bo...
- Media: Mickey Kaus blasts Andrew Sullivan. Su...
- UK: Prime Minster Tony Blair blasts Chirac's visio...
- Hollywood: Citizens United are going to put up Bil...
- Holland: Van Gogh's film "Submission" pulled from ...