Iraq: EU office to open up in Baghdad to help train up to 700 iraqi prison guards, judges and prosecutors.
Monday, February 21, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Crime: Damn.... "KTUU: Anchorage, Alaska - A love...
- Crime: According to the Hudson county prosecutor, ...
- EU: Spain held its EU constitution vote and it pas...
- UN: Ruud Lubbers quits the United Nations over sex...
- People: Ward Churchill was rejected by two other d...
- UK: Demand for cannabis goes way up after relaxati...
- UK: The fox hunt ban did little to stop about 100 ...
- Iraq: Hillary Clinton continues her rightward move...
- UK: More Red Ken Livingstone fallout from calling ...
- Lebanon: Hizbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah warns o...