Politics: Most class action lawsuits will now be pushed to federal courts instead of state courts under the new Class Action Fairness Act. President Bush will sign it this morning.
Thursday, February 17, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- People: More tidbits about Ward Churchill in clash...
- Media: More outrage from fans at the new look Bugs...
- Africa: This about wraps it up for Darfur and any ...
- UN: United Nations bans officials from testifiying...
- UN: Kofi Annan with the type of outrage you would...
- UK: Red Ken Livingstone will apology in due time s...
- People: The kids of the 70's and 80's who were fil...
- Politics: Lt. Governor Michael Steele of Maryland ...
- Canada: This is a heartless thing to do and I hope...
- UK: Timothy Garton Ash of the Guardian realizes wh...