UK: More Red Ken Livingstone fallout from calling a Jewish reporter a Nazi concentration camp guard as Labour MP's say Ken's refusal to apology is making the party looking anti-semetic. The Guardian's Simon Hoggart says maybe Red Ken had too much to drink, but considering drinking lowers your inhibitions and common sense when to shut up, this is not a good defense to use.
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Lebanon: Hizbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah warns o...
- Media: via Toonzone, the Loonatics preview movie a...
- UN: Ruud Lubbers denies sexual harrassment claims ...
- North Korea: NK declaration of no more talks ever ...
- Lebanon: Lebanon opposition declares an "intifada"...
- UK: Red Ken Livingstone will release a statement a...
- Lebanon: 12 Australians were questioned and cleare...
- Media: More Loonatics featuring Bugs Bunny...er.. ...
- UN: Ruud Lubbers, the UN's high commissioner for r...
- Immigration: Another activist judge says illegal a...