UK: Red Ken Livingstone refuses to apologize for comparing a Jewish reporter to a Nazi. The Evening Standard(the paper the reporter is employed by) has a round up of reaction and answers back to Red Ken's charges.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- People: It looks like University of Colorado got s...
- New Jersey: 8 local and county officials and 3 may...
- Canada: 78% of Canadians feel that America promoti...
- Internet: United Nations still trying to get contr...
- Media: Loonatics outrage has reached across the po...
- UN: Ruud Lubbers gives his reasons why he is stepp...
- Zimbabwe: South African president Thabo Mbeki comp...
- Politics: Let the New York Times boosting of Hilla...
- Iraq: More backlash against Sunni groups who urged...
- Iraq: EU office to open up in Baghdad to help trai...