Zimbabwe: South African president Thabo Mbeki complains about America calling Zimbabwe an outpost of tyranny as an exaggeration. Mbeki's "quiet diplomacy" is an utter failure. South Africa is supposed to lead by example for other African nations, but all Mbeki has done is turn into Mugabe's waterboy.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Currently playing: The media's true role
- Name: Ripclawe
- Location: Florida, United States
Caribbean born and bred.
"If being smart is "acting white." Then what is acting black?"
Pic of the day
- Ace of Spades
- Booker Rising
- Captain's Quarters
- Daily Ablution
- Daniel Drezner
- Hot Air
- Just One Minute
- Michelle Malkin
- NRO Corner
- Slient Running
- Tim Blair
- That Liberal Media
- TV Newser
- Technorati Profile
- Politics: Let the New York Times boosting of Hilla...
- Iraq: More backlash against Sunni groups who urged...
- Iraq: EU office to open up in Baghdad to help trai...
- Crime: Damn.... "KTUU: Anchorage, Alaska - A love...
- Crime: According to the Hudson county prosecutor, ...
- EU: Spain held its EU constitution vote and it pas...
- UN: Ruud Lubbers quits the United Nations over sex...
- People: Ward Churchill was rejected by two other d...
- UK: Demand for cannabis goes way up after relaxati...
- UK: The fox hunt ban did little to stop about 100 ...