Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bono is the voice of those who cannot fight.

Culture: The power of his ego moves him.

Bono told Rolling Stone magazine in an interview before they dined that he had no fear of meeting Bush or any other world leader. "They should be afraid, because they will be held accountable for what happened on their watch," Bono told the magazine for an article on newsstands Friday. "I'm representing the poorest and the most vulnerable people. On a spiritual level, I have that with me. I'm throwing a punch, and the fist belongs to people who can't be in the room, whose rage, whose anger, whose hurt I represent. "The moral force is way beyond mine, it's an argument that has much more weight than I have. So I'm not feeling nervous."
In earlier news.
"Unfortunately U2 can't be with us here today, as BONO is in the Holy Land curing lepers with his touch." Host JONATHAN ROSS mocks Bono's charity work.

Forums||
Copyright Narbosa 1998-2006
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com