Thursday, December 08, 2005

I need to read this column

Media: First of all, the apologies are just downright pathetic and even worse is the groveling, no newspaper worth a damn wants wimps writing columns for them.

Student regrets "Black people need to start sharing" column Daily Kent Stater"What was I thinking?" asks Aman Ali, whose Monday column (it's no longer online) stirred up the Kent State campus. "You would think I -- as an Indian Muslim, almost a double stereotype in today’s society -- should have known better. I wouldn’t like an 'outsider' to be making fun of me either. I’m terribly sorry for my hypocrisy."> Editor wishes she had followed her instincts and killed the piece (KS) Posted at 2:17:05 PM

Forums||
Copyright Narbosa 1998-2006
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com