Friday, July 14, 2006

Women in hip-hop? bitches, hos, intelligent beautiful mothers.

Entertainment: Lets hear for Fat Joe!!

One way to break the ice with a bunch of earnest young liberals . . . Rapper Fat Joe , speaking on a panel yesterday at the Campus Progress National Student Conference in D.C., took the inevitable question on how he feels about the representation of women in hip-hop. "Y'all might as well throw spears at me now," he said. "Y'all are going to throw me out, but I think they're bitches and hos." Awkward silence. "But I also think they're intelligent, beautiful mothers," he added, noting how men can be dogs as well. Warm applause.
Why would Cristal not want to be associated with the hip-hop community of today? I ask you people...Why not?

Forums||
Copyright Narbosa 1998-2006
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com