Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rosie O'Donnell vs Donald Trump.

Entertainement: This is one you sit back and watch with glee.

Trump told Access Hollywood: "She says things that come to her mouth, she's not smart, she's crude, she's ignorant and to be honest I look forward to suing Rosie. I'm gonna sue her and I look forward to it. She's really very dangerous for the show." He didn’t say on what grounds he will sue O’Donnell but insisted his legal team is already in motion. "Rosie will find out what we're suing her for,” he told the show. "Rosie's been a loser for a long time.” Trump also warned O’Donnell to keep a close eye on her partner Kelli Carpenter. "Rosie is somebody out of control who really just doesn't have it and she ought to be careful because I'll send one of my friends to pick up her girlfriend and I think it would be very easy," he told Access Hollywood.
ouch.

Forums||
Copyright Narbosa 1998-2006
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com